CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The reality...

A little girl who was shaken almost 10 years ago died today. She has fought SO HARD for her life. She has been sick since she was 2 1/2 months old. She never walked. She never spoke. She didn't go to school or have friends. She never tasted a warm, straight-from-the-oven cookie. She has suffered for almost her ENTIRE LIFE, which lasted less than 10 years. She has been in and out of the hospital more times than you or I can even imagine. My heart breaks for her family...I justkeep thinking "It's not FAIR!!!!!" It's not fair. Why does this happen? How could someone do this to a child?? How could you look into the face of your crying baby and HURT them? Children are people! We were ALL babies once. Every single one of us. Barack Obama's mom used to wipe his butt and suction snot out of his nose. Julia Roberts kept her mom up at night when she was an infant. I probably drove my mom crazy. You drove yours crazy. I slept on the couch for 4 months with my son when he was born because he wouldn't sleep on his back in the crib. That's parenting! It's frustrating, it's tiring. My family was NO HELP! My husband did NOTHING for our son. You just have to DEAL. Deal! Figure out how to deal. Don't shake your children! It sounds smiple because it IS simple! DON'T SHAKE BABIES!!! Ariana

0 comments: